Cannitrol – Cannabis Control Agent

Marijuana news from around the world

Fire

Anaheim man arrested after Placentia fire linked to marijuana honey oil operation

PLACENTIA — A 41-year-old Anaheim man was booked Wednesday on suspicion of manufacturing a controlled substance stemming from a blaze at a marijuana honey oil operation in Placentia, police said. David Hoffman was found in front of a business that caught fire in the 700 block of Dunn Way about 8:40 a.m., police said. Police […]

,

The Spot newsletter: Masterpiece Cakeshop ruling and its impacts, Hickenlooper’s veto-palooza, Denver’s scooter-palooza and an election 2018 how-to

Welcome back to The Spot, where The Denver Post’s politics team captures what’s happening this week — from the Colorado legislature to Denver city hall, with a stop through the halls of Congress in Washington, D.C.

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Fire at legal marijuana grow in NE Denver doused by firefighters

A fire at a legal marijuana grow Friday in Denver was doused by firefighters.

, , , , , , , , ,

Explosions and fire at Weld County trailer likely caused by illegal hash oil cook

An explosion and fire, which injured two men, in Weld County on Monday night was likely sparked by an illegal hash oil cook.

, , , , , , , ,

Neighbors report fire in Colorado Springs, cops find home grow of 150 plants, arrest two

An illegal grow operation with 150 marijuana plants was discovered at a rural residence east of Colorado Springs after a fire was reported overnight.

, , , , , , ,

Lafayette hash-oil house explosion spotlights regulatory questions

The Lafayette home mangled by a suspected hash oil explosion has sat virtually untouched in the months since the February blast, nearby residents say, and efforts to remedy the issue have fallen into a regulatory limbo of sorts.

, , , , , , ,

Outbuilding burns in Foxfield; marijuana grow reported

Firefighters put out a residential fire, which was visible from Arapahoe Road, in Foxfield Tuesday night.

, , , , , , , , ,

Free Neighborhood Hotbox After UK House Catches Fire

Marijuana prices keep sliding stateside, but Americans still aren’t getting their bud for as cheap as one neighborhood in the UK, who caught a bake of epic proportions Tuesday night — for free. Imagine being in your cottage on a regular Tuesday night, probably eating tolerating meat pie and arguing about what to watch on […] Thanks to marijuana.com

, , , , , , , , , , , , ,